Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD--AC Unit and Speaker Grills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rods914
Both Parts Have Sold[color=#FF0000].Dealer installed and Porsche approved VPC model (Volkwagon Products Corporation). I bench tested the 3 speed fan and it works great. All the vents are in good condition and work properly. Asking $70. I use Paypal. If interested send your zip to rodneybell914@yahoo.com and I will send postage amount and more pixs. Thanks Rod Bell 309.264.9047
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

FS- Speaker Grills
Very nice condition. No cracks or breaks. Asking $80. + shipping. I use Paypal. If interested send your zip to rodneybell914@yahoo.com and I will send you postage amount and more pixs. Thanks Rod Bell 309.264.9047
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Rbcm2005
PM sent for AC
billh1963
QUOTE(Rbcm2005 @ Jun 13 2012, 08:19 PM) *

PM sent for AC

I sent an email earlier wanting both items....we'll see who got there first biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.