FS: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0. California car with Blue Plates. 5 speed manual. Matching numbers per COA. Original handbook and cover. Very reliable, strong, original, low mileage driver! Same owner from 1974 until I purchased it in 2009. This is a very fun and reliable car that can easily be used as a daily driver being offered at $12,500. I'm only selling it because another 911 needs me more. Climb in, Drive away!
This car is a survivor with every mile documented until 2009 in a small leather book (included). The pictures tell the story but the highlights are the mileage book, the original bill of sale, the tool kit including the original, still usable touch-up paint in original packaging! Original Porsche floor mats. Even the original wheel lug nut covers still on the car! Also included is the original ski rack. The car was recently repainted in factory correct Silver Metallic. The interior is virtually flawless. All specs below confirmed per Porsche COA.
Exterior Color: L96 Silber Metallic
Interior Color: Black Leatherette
Model Year/Type: 1974 914 2.0
Mileage: Tach shows 22,626
Paint: Repaint in original color this year. Paint is very good.
Rust: Rust Free .
Maintenance: All records available. Well maintained.
Interior: Very good.
Seals: Good shape many are new.
Targa Top: Very good
Fuel system: Original FI

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!