1975 Porsche 914. $6,000.00. Serious inquiries only. 1.8 Liter 4 cylinder fuel injected 35 mpg. I had the motor completely rebuilt a few years ago at over $5000.00 and had the drive train gone through. New tires and brakes. I have recently replaced all the fuel lines, shift linage and just put in a new windshield. I have a shop go through it bumper to bumper every spring. It is all stock except for the moon roof in the top. It has the gauge consol. It only has a few problems. The rear trunk spring needs to be tack welded, it still works. The vinyl needs to be replaced. The odometer does not work and the rocker panels could be painted; all fairly cheap and easy to fix. You can see your reflection in the factory original paint job. You can't tell in the pictures but it is ready for a coat of wax and you can still see yourself in it. The color looks yellow but it is actually Mayan Green, a fairly rare color. I bought this car from the second owner and I have had it for over twenty years. I love this car and have taken extremely good care of it. It has the upgraded 911 tail lens that says Porsche between the tail lights. I think I have all the Porsche letters for the engine cowling. The problem is I just don't drive it any more, maybe 10k since I rebuilt the motor. I no longer have a garage to put it in and I can't stand to have it just setting outside and I need the money for educational expenses and to put into my new business. I have watched the market for 914s for years; you won't find one like this for the price, if at all. I am sure I missed a lot the selling points so suffice to say it is just plain CHERRY.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!