About 2 months ago I joined this group and sent out a note about track events my former club was putting on. Yes, former! I've since left my role as one of the founders of that group and have decided to revert back to the style and size of the group I originally founded back in 1996. This new group is going to be less commercialized, more personalized, fun, and as safe or safer than my previous club.

How does a founder become a 'former' founder? Well, all I can say is: Never enter into a general partnership unless you have at least 51% interest! pain30.gif

Membership is free until June of 2004 so tell your friends and get out on the track with TrackMasters Racing! I've got one event at Thunderhill this August, and a full weekend at Infineon/Sears Point Raceway this November.(with rain insurance!) So come out and play

Unfortunately for me, I noticed that a few of you signed up to become members of my former club. However, that doesn't mean you can't be a member of my track club and like it better too!

The site is at: www.trackmasters-racing.com

Take it easy and maybe I'll see some of you on the track!