Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best AX run ever today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Had my best run all season today. This is my first year Axing and only my 7th event. Had six runs, 1st run 47.63?
my 6th run 45.922. We did 3 more fun, I mean practice runs afterward and I got down to 45.103.

My 45.922 was good enough for 2nd place against 5 other cars running in CSP, I'm the only 914 in this class.
Felt great, to bad this is the last event of the year. I can't wait until next year smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 17 2004, 06:40 PM)
I can't wait until next year smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif

How many times have I said that laugh.gif

That's a lot of runs for SCCA. How many folks show up at your events?

BTW, good job.....we'll kick ass next year. biggrin.gif
Rhodes71/914
Right on! smilie_pokal.gif

Hopefully in a year or two I'll be AXing. driving.gif
Qarl
smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif driving.gif
GaroldShaffer
We are a small region with only around 90 members. Today we had 38 cars and 42 drivers.
Trekkor
Good job!

I really enjoy a/x, too.

Two more events for me before the SIX tear down starts.
After Nov 14th it's time.

KT
seanery
driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 17 2004, 08:40 PM)
Had my best run all season today. This is my first year Axing and only my 7th event.

My 45.922 was good enough for 2nd place against 5 other cars running in CSP, I'm the only 914 in this class.
driv
Felt great, to bad this is the last event of the year. I can't wait until next year  :trophy:  :driving:

Garold,

Good job for your first season!

Of the nine or so cars in my class, I'm also the only 914. When they announce my times, it's always preceded by "and NOT driving a Miata..." biggrin.gif

Our points events are over for this season as well. sad.gif However, we usually put together a "Snow Solo" in Nov & Dec to help us thru the holidaze. biggrin.gif

Again congrats! smilie_pokal.gif
qa1142
nice Job congrats!
smilie_pokal.gif
GTeener
Fun huh?

Keep up the good driving!

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.