Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emblems - Help.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dennis
Hello,

In April, a reply to a post I created regarding "emblems" said that RJMII, a 914World member, makes them. I contacted him and sent him, via Paypal, $38 for one emblem and another $40 for a second emblem on a different occasion. The last payment was ~May 23rd. I have not heard from him nor have I received the emblems. I tried a couple of PM's to him over the last few days to no avail. I searched recent posts in May where he said that he was planning on not making emblems anymore after fulfilling current requests. I went further back in forum history and found that he has had some serious health issues.

He had been very good about corresponding in April / May. Does anyone know what may be going on here?

Thank you,

Dennis
rick 918-S
He does have serious health issues. He is going through some rough stuff right now with family and his job. He's a good egg though. Give him a couple days and see what happens.
76-914
He's a good guy. Something must be going on. Give him a chance to get back to you.
Dennis
Thank you. That's what I needed to know. All my correspondence with him has been great up to this point which is why I've been wondering....
Mike Bellis
Jim will get you your emblems. Great quality too. Just have patience. smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dennis @ Jun 16 2012, 09:15 AM) *
Thank you. That's what I needed to know. All my correspondence with him has been great up to this point which is why I've been wondering....

Do a search here. If i recall correctly, he did post a while back about his health problems and problems with being able to continue the emblems work.
idea.gif
914six
Hi Jim,

I am also waiting for a reply ...when i should expect my emblem..

paypaled and waiting.

Thanks,
Harry
SirAndy
QUOTE(914six @ Jun 16 2012, 11:58 AM) *

Hi Jim,
I am also waiting for a reply ...when i should expect my emblem..
paypaled and waiting.

Thanks,
Harry

It took me all of 5 seconds to find the thread in question:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=184866

The search *does* work ...
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.