Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I was having an extremely s---ty day on Thursday.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Ever have one of those days that was just so cr@ppy that its put you in "ah screw it" mood? That was my thursday. I have been putting off starting my car fir a bit - quite frankly because I was concerned of turning the key and hearing "bad" noises or having a face full of electrical smoke. Went to the shop as planned - completely unmotivated. Looked at my car that has been in the conversion process for two years, stood up and said F-it. I am going to start the damn thing.

Filled it with oil, put in a gallon of gas, put in a new battery and pushed the thing out to the door (no use in burning down the whole place).

I expected the worst (remember my mood). Turned they key and it turned over twice - then this happened....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_U7LzuBhQ...eature=youtu.be
billh1963
Don't you hate it when that happens! beerchug.gif
effutuo101
Very. Cool Scott!
Sounds good
Black22
That thing sounds badass!!!!!
914-300Hemi
that sounds awesome. Congrats
Ferg
aktion035.gif Well done sir.
ThePaintedMan
piratenanner.gif I agree, it sounds fantastic!
wingnut86
Happy Father's Day biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Put a smile on my face biggrin.gif
ottox914
As it should be.
moparrob
Congrats! What type of exhaust are you running?
Madswede
That gave me chills!
Scott S
QUOTE(moparrob @ Jun 19 2012, 11:31 AM) *

Congrats! What type of exhaust are you running?

Ha! NONE. biggrin.gif

Just open headers. I am building a three tipped rally muffler (see below) but have not finished it up yet.

Although, after it's inital start up, I must admit I would run megaphones if the police wouldnt bother me. It is damn loud..... in sort of a good way.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.