Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qarl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
so what are the stories? the winds and rains have died down.
1. progress on the 914?
2. did you take delivery on the lotus?
3. is alfred your new pal in vancouver?

kevin
Qarl
1. I am starting to get motivated on my car again. THe weather is drying up. I am going to start searching for someone to fix a few of the paint issues. I do not like the quality of what was done. Too many issues for me to look over.

2. Lotus... "maybe" in six-eight weeks. Hopefully by Christmas. I am going to visit the dealer in Jacksonville this Saturday and will find out more.

3. No... Steve Peters is a new 914 friend I have. He has a child with some health issues and he has a 914 he's converting to a six and is looking for another one. He has read about Dave's car here in the past and would like to help at the next work party. I believe his screen name is Steve-Peter or Steve-Peters, but I don't think he's posted yet.

Later!

Qarl
Aaron Cox
hows hunter? wavey.gif
maf914
QUOTE(Qarl @ Oct 18 2004, 06:38 AM)
1. I am starting to get motivated on my car again. THe weather is drying up. I am going to start searching for someone to fix the paint or repaint the car. I do not like the quality of what was done. Too many issues for me to look over.

Qarl, That's a shame about the paint. It looked good in the photos you posted, but photos don't always tell the whole story. Hell, even my car looks good in some photos I've taken! laugh.gif You've got a lot invested in your project, so I don't blame you for wanting it to be right. Carry on and do it the way you want. Good luck.
URY914
QUOTE(Qarl @ Oct 18 2004, 06:38 AM)
I am going to visit the dealer in Jacksonville this Saturday and will find out more.

Q,
Brumos Swap meet too???

P
Qarl
Yes... Brumos first... Lotus dealer 2nd. I am trying to bring my wife too...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.