Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Blue '72 914 in KY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
cdmcse
1.8L four
Dual Dellorto Carbs
Oil Cooler
Side Shift Trans
5 point harnesses
1998 911 Carrera Suspension Up front, brakes and all
Full custom welded in roll cage
Cookie Cutter wheels
It is very stripped down, no heater, etc
Functionally the car is in good working order, very tight.

In addition, I have a V8 conversion Kit that has not been installed , with a late 70s Chevy 350 V8 motor that is disassembled and has had the block machine work done.

I have a ton of spare parts for the car, including anything good i could salvage off a parts car I cut up.

With the cage and all, I was planing to make a nasty V8 machine, but times change.

It have done quite a bit of work to the car, any major repairs have been done. See my repair thread here...
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=25165&st=0

You can see pictures here...

http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii521/.../Forsale%20914/

Located in central Kentucky.

$5800
Need to sale, come look, make me an offer.

Thanks for looking.
cdmcse
No interest? It really is a great machine. Does $5000 sound a little more entising to anyone?

I guess I'm kinda out of the 914 belt being in KY
cdmcse
I'm going to start selling all the parts individually now. So I will leave this up for just the car, no V8 stuff, No Parts. $4250. (well if you buy it I'll give you whatever parts I have left with it)
cdmcse
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentAdding some pictures of the left and right longs as requested.

chuckc
If I had the money I'd take it!
Bertus
Hey Chris, I haven't been on in awhile. Hate to see you are selling your car. Understand that priorities change. Good luck!

Just started autoxing mine.
ThePaintedMan
With the money I've put into mine, I would have easily been able to buy your car at the price and GLADLY would have. I read your whole rebuild thread (don't know how I missed it). This is a steal on a heck of a car. I wish you luck and hope it goes to a good owner.
cdmcse
Thanks everyone! The car is sold.
chuckc
QUOTE(cdmcse @ Jul 11 2012, 10:31 PM) *

Thanks everyone! The car is sold.

Well congratulations and sorry. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.