Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Parts FS: Instrument Cluster Guage/Non-Emissions for a 75-76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nienorteen
I have a Instrument Cluster Guage for sale, its Non-Emissions, for a 914 Porsche years 1975-1976, come with Trip Cable, Everything works, Speedometer and Odometer work and both have bee tested. There are a few minor sun fades: one sun fade is on the redline for the Tach, and theres a minor sun fade on thetop section of the needle for the gas level gauge. I has all three Lens clean and clear No fog. The Bezels are still nice and black containing NO Rust. All and All its in very GOOD condition. $150 OBO.
nienorteen
QUOTE(nienorteen @ Jun 18 2012, 06:02 PM) *

I have a Instrument Cluster Guage for sale, its Non-Emissions, for a 914 Porsche years 1975-1976, come with Trip Cable, Everything works, Speedometer and Odometer work and both have bee tested. There are a few minor sun fades: one sun fade is on the redline for the Tach, and theres a minor sun fade on thetop section of the needle for the gas level gauge. I has all three Lens clean and clear No fog. The Bezels are still nice and black containing NO Rust. All and All its in very GOOD condition. $150 OBO.

Bump
nihil44
I bought these gauges and paid PayPal for these gauges and postage to Australia - $199

After numerous email exchanges in which the seller promised to send the tracking number, I have not received the gauges, tracking number and am down $199 because, in my innocence and patience, I have exceeded the 45 day PayPal limit for recovery of funds for undelivered items.

What is the way to 'out' this guy without drawing legal action?

I don't want other members to be stiffed by this guy

David

Australia
pilothyer
I would say that your post works for me...I don't think I would touch it now no matter how good it looks. Thanks beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.