72 Porsche 914 Chevy v8 project conversion done with desert hybrid kit and Kennedy clutch and trans adapter I also have "bolt on" 83 911 sc large brake set up for car consisting of front struts all rotors , calipers rack, aluminum rack mount and sway bar two sets of headers mild and wild , a set of Fuch replica wheels 16x7 and 16x8 new in boxes , a trick hydraulic clutch set up (get rid of cable) car needs some finish body work but does have good shape with all 916 flares (glass add on's ) very little rust to speak of , comes with a new large bore master cylinder and chassis stiffening plate kit and a box of more good stuff ! I bought this car about five years ago always hoping to find time to finish it , but to many projects and not enough time to get to them all is where I stand ,I don't really know much about motor and transaxle except that it does not look like they have ever been started (look rebuilt) I have done nothing to this car since I have owned it except for collect parts and think how cool it would be to chase down 911's. so if you are interested and want to talk, the price is 4k Matt @ 408 9 14-1388 oh ya I have pink, plate and non op.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!