Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Momo steering wheel w/extension + button
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lotus_65
Decent Momo Steering wheel with extension.

Damage to the foam that I glued back together and it never bothered me... Also, one of the bolts are frozen/stripped, so they'll have to be pulled creatively in order to add the extension. Canceling ring is not in the right position for a 914.

My loss is your gain: $85.00 + shipping

Paul
lotus_65
maybe i'm easily attached, but it's so cool... even with the flaws.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Vysoc
Nice wheel, but no one seems to be jumping on the bandwagon?
I would offer you $70.00 to take a shot at fixing the frozen up Allen wrench screw and messed up leather. I would pay shipping as well?

Thanks,

Vysoc
lotus_65
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Jun 20 2012, 06:36 PM) *

Nice wheel, but no one seems to be jumping on the bandwagon?
I would offer you $70.00 to take a shot at fixing the frozen up Allen wrench screw and messed up leather. I would pay shipping as well?

Thanks,

Vysoc

Thanks, but I've had 2 pm's (no serious follow-up from them tho) and I might have a local buyer. I'm going to give it 'till first thing Saturday if that's ok. Between the new button and the extension, I have at least $50 into it... shades.gif

By the way, the cover is just foam. I thought seriously about adding a thin leather wrap but it's already thick, and without being able to add the extension, there's way too much contact with the levers.

Diameter is: 13.875" or 35.25cm

Paul
ThePaintedMan
Out of curiosity, what would one do about the cancelling then (or lack thereof)?
pete-stevers
please let me know the year of car this hub fit?
lotus_65
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jun 20 2012, 07:49 PM) *

Out of curiosity, what would one do about the cancelling then (or lack thereof)?

there's a canceling ring, and it works one way. meanwhile i typically use the same finger to turn it off that i used to activate it... smile.gif
lotus_65
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jun 21 2012, 12:55 AM) *

please let me know the year of car this hub fit?

my car is a 1974.

i don't see any reason why it would not fit all years.
Gint
The steering shaft splines are different for the early cars. 70-72 if I'm not mistaken.
rhodyguy
as i understand it, early cars require a nla adpt/extension. i imagine to the right person that item is worth as much the wheel.

k
lotus_65
SOLD locally last night.

Thanks for the interest!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.