Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JDM Subaru 2.0 twin turbo?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
dfelz
Someone in my area is selling a JDM EJ20 engine in perfect condition with the wiring harness and all engine accessories. I have wanted to have a second engine available to do a swap at some point down the road. Does anyone have any comment about the engine itself and also about mounting it to the 901 trans (if possible) and how much fabrication would be required to get that puppy in there.... it came off of a 97 legacy

Thanks!! beerchug.gif

-David
J P Stein
QUOTE(dfelz @ Jun 20 2012, 06:07 AM) *

Someone in my area is selling a JDM EJ20 engine in perfect condition with the wiring harness and all engine accessories. I have wanted to have a second engine available to do a swap at some point down the road. Does anyone have any comment about the engine itself and also about mounting it to the 901 trans (if possible) and how much fabrication would be required to get that puppy in there.... it came off of a 97 legacy

Thanks!! beerchug.gif

-David

Look here for a JDM single turbo 2.0L.
The 901 is hanging in there......with 1st gear disappeared..

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...3579&st=440
dfelz
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jun 20 2012, 07:33 AM) *

QUOTE(dfelz @ Jun 20 2012, 06:07 AM) *

Thanks!! beerchug.gif

-David

Look here for a JDM single turbo 2.0L.
The 901 is hanging in there......with 1st gear disappeared..

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...3579&st=440

thats an awesome thread. thank you.

unfortunately the engine is already sold now, it went in 12 hours it was such a good deal...
Britain Smith
You can get JDM engines delivered for $5K.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.