Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 71 914 8K
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
brander
Click to view attachment
retro74
Any additional PICS of the car? Would be helpful to see what you have from all sides and in more detail.
DRPHIL914
this car is listed on C.L. for $7,500 --- just though some would like to know,

- more pictures of the usual rust areas and documentation/explanation of the "30k" spent on your rebuild would be a really good idea- pretty much expected here-

looks nice from 30 ft, good luck with the sale.
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Jul 10 2012, 12:42 PM) *

- more pictures of the usual rust areas and documentation/explanation of the "30k" spent on your rebuild would be a really good idea- pretty much expected here-

The way I read it, "30,000 on rebuild" means 30,000 miles, not dollars. But I agree that more pictures and information about the car would help.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Jul 11 2012, 02:38 AM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Jul 10 2012, 12:42 PM) *

The way I read it, "30,000 on rebuild" means 30,000 miles, not dollars. But I agree that more pictures and information about the car would help.

That makes more sense. I misinterpreted that when i read it the first time. But define extent of rebuild.
BestefarJohn
QUOTE(brander @ Jun 20 2012, 09:52 AM) *

Need more pix and details!

John in Indiana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.