Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LED Bulb Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I should be getting GREEN LEDS

and Amber LEDS

Plus, I have more whites and blues on order...

I have a site now...

http://www.my914-6.com/LED to order.

Oh... and I am going to have to raise the price to $1.50 per bulb when they arrive November 15th. If you want to pre-order then you can have the $1.25 price.

Regards,

Qarl
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Qarl @ Oct 18 2004, 05:59 PM)
I should be getting GREEN LEDS

huh.gif assimilate.gif
Qarl
I take it that makes you happy????
rick 918-S
biggrin.gif
JWest
Just installed mine - cool blue. cool_shades.gif

BTW, the LED does not work for the turn signal (comes on all the time) or the brake warning light (does not come on). Not compatible with the flasher unit I guess (which does not surprise or bother me).
seanery
Qarl,
are you still using Epsilonhost for your webpage?

I asked because I got sick of the downtime and switched to 1and1.com and have been extremely happy. I moved all my domains there under 1 $4/month account! smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
I think I have an idea about that...

We might need to add a resistor across it, because I think the system is looking for a "load" The LEDs consume so little power that the system probably thinks that the bulb is missing or burn't out

I might have to "investigate" this a little. I might be able to figure out how to place a resistor to place across the bulb.

It's a little difficult for me to "test" since I do not have a functioning car... or any semblence of an assembled car.

Regards,

Qarl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.