Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Single weber better than dual webers???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
project914s
Is running a single weber better than running dual webers as far as performance and reliability??
Jake Raby
Hell no.........

Duals or nuttin......

Singles are a pure bitch to tune!!!
Cap'n Krusty
No. To the contrary, it's the ONE modification that is UNIVERSALLY considered to be a downgrade. The Cap'n
URY914
NEVER. mad.gif
Jake Raby
Take the single and throw it as far as you can........Then pick it up and smash it with a sledgehammer.
Pnambic
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 18 2004, 09:44 PM)
Take the single and throw it as far as you can........Then pick it up and smash it with a sledgehammer.

haha, or sell it on ebay as a special edition item found in a long lost warehouse of 914 parts

If you can get about a dozen more of the single carbs, I'm told you can tie them together and they make a good boat anchor...
morph
QUOTE(Pnambic @ Oct 18 2004, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 18 2004, 09:44 PM)

haha, or sell it on ebay as a special edition item found in a long lost warehouse or 914 parts

If you can get about a dozen more or the single carbs, I'm told you can tie them together and they make a good boat anchor...

agree.gif
i like the boat anchor idea.
but i totally agree duals or nothing.
scruz914
QUOTE(Pnambic @ Oct 18 2004, 07:46 PM)
I'm told you can tie them together and they make a good boat anchor...

I think you need to fill them with concrete for an effective anchor. wacko.gif
mharrison
The single weber really isn't too bad.....
especially if you can get two of them on there....
heh..heh...

Pulled mine off and put on dual Dellorto's.

-Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.