Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Motors Rebuilt/Restored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gcrotvik
I am looking for someone who rebuilds and/or restores 914 related motors. I need my headlight, fresh air and wiper motors reconditioned/rebuilt/restored. I'm looking for person/shop who does Eric Shea quality work. Can anyone suggest a person/shop who does this type of work?

Thanks,

Greg
OU8AVW
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 21 2012, 07:08 AM) *

I am looking for someone who rebuilds and/or restores 914 related motors. I need my headlight, fresh air and wiper motors reconditioned/rebuilt/restored. I'm looking for person/shop who does Eric Shea quality work. Can anyone suggest a person/shop who does this type of work?

Thanks,

Greg

This is my local guy. I work in the marine industry and they do all of our starter and alternator work. They speak Bosch too. Parts come back looking restored, not just repaired. Worth a call. I would be happy to inspect prior to final payment/shipping for you.
mamockselectric.com
Mike-
gcrotvik
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jun 21 2012, 10:39 AM) *

Thanks,

Greg

This is my local guy. I work in the marine industry and they do all of our starter and alternator work. They speak Bosch too. Parts come back looking restored, not just repaired. Worth a call. I would be happy to inspect prior to final payment/shipping for you.
mamockselectric.com
Mike-

Hi Mike,

Thank you! I will give them a call. Thank you also for offering to inspect them before they are returned to me. I will let you know if I need help.

Greg
mepstein
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jun 21 2012, 01:39 PM) *

Thanks,

Greg

mamockselectric.com
Mike-

Cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.