1975 Porsche 914 with a fuley head 327 SBC electronic dist sleeper 4 muffler system 5 speed stick big brakes and suspension full chassi stainless AIR kit big brakes needs paint and interior installed After market front and rear bumpers with low profile this car has a stainless chassi kit welded to all major suspension componets have all parts to finish minus a windshield porsche cookie cutter wheels 225/50-15 flared fenders securty lock out theft device solenoid trunk latch Car runs and drives serious only if you are not intreasted please dont waste my time might take a serious best offer of cash no low ballers I know what it cost in parts alone No smog No Smog No Smog a lot of time effort and money whent into this project It runs and drives I wont return emails unless you put your name and phone number in it.! ! !

poss trade no junk race kart 125 tag forklift pontoon boat razor rhino snowmobiles dump trailor All Haters Get a life!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!