Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a pic...?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
Trying to convince "the boy" that the dull gray Mahles I've got would look sharp all polished up (polished and painted is also good), saving me bucks and giving him something more productive to do than play X-Box all weekend. He wants to "flare and 5-bolt Fuchs" the '74 when he takes possession next year, but that's not in my budget right now (and definitely not in his). You guy's with your beautiful GT clones (you know who you are) are a bad influence on him....and my wallet. wink.gif
i love porsche
hey...if he wants to flare and 5 lug it...let him pay for it...i pay for everything im doing!
getting a job will definetly get him off of x-box
SpecialK
Well, in his defense, he does have two part time jobs he's working, and neither pays shit (hard for teenagers to find work around here [smalltown,USA]). And the "X-box" reference was more of an analogy to "unproductive waste of time" messing around with his friends. He's a real good kid and does great in school, just gets bored easily and needs something more constructive to do with his time....like shining up Dad's wheels happy11.gif biggrin.gif

So...anyone have a pic of shiny Mahle wheels handy?
Trekkor
Here's somthing to get you started.

I'll post a better pic after the cat gets off my lap.

KT
STL914
Here's a link to some polished Pedrinis, almost the same as Mahles:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/109952...109952787IjQXQp
Trekkor
Kitty took a walk.

here, Pedrini, though.

KT
SpecialK
Thanks for the pictorial ammo guys! WOW! ohmy.gif Those look better than I thought they would all shined up.

I didn't realize that the pedrinis and mahles looked so similar, not much of a difference at all really.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.