Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 914 roller, Koni's, sway bar, bill of sale, blue plate CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
B2524
i finally took some pictures of the 75 I have for sale while it was on the rack.
original white car, was a 2.0, keeping the front air dam, the seats, engine and trans. Has Riviera's that have no curb rash but do have some slight corrosion spots, caps are nice with logo centers. Has a Weltmeister adjustable front sway bar, has rear Koni's, it is supposed to have front Koni's too, all with very low mileage.
Dash has minor cracks, door panels are toast, carpets are history.
Car has one large dent in the left front, minor dings elsewhere. Front hood was replaced with one front a parts car due to a large dent.
The car is dry, I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Selling with a bill of sale, previous owner lost the title, out of the system.
Asking $1800 as a roller.
I have a nice brown interior (seats, door panels, back pad, console pad, carpets) that I will include for $400 extra.
I'll post more pictures as I take them.
Located south of San Jose, CA.

B2524
here is a top side photo.
B2524
I have a set of PORSCHE script rockers I will include or I can include a set of rockers that have some splits in them, buyer's choice.
this is a nice car that needs to be put back on the road.
B2524
i'll go $2k with the brown interior and the script rockers plus a core 1.7 motor and a side shifter trans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.