Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contact Info
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
Sean Lee
H. 317-322-1047
C. 317-557-1257
GaroldShaffer
Garold Shaffer - taking I94 to I65 South starting at 2pm. We should be in the Indy area around 4:30 - 5pm ish.

cell 219-730-6418
Home 219-762-3179
ArtechnikA
rich & joy herzog

rich: 215.272.7456 (cell)
joy: 215.272.0896 (cell)

I76W->I70->I71->I74
PHL->Columbus, OH->Cincinnati, OH->Columbus, IN
arriving Friday 1730-1800-ish via 3,0 liters of flat-6 power! (Subie...)
look for the 914Club sticker on the right side ...

if we find a WiFi hotspot, i'll be monitoring email to "roadtrip@ArtechnikA.com" *only*.

we are confirmed at the HQ hotel.
Engman
I will be leaving the New Albany, IN area (just north of Louisville, KY) at or about 4 pm on Friday.

Contact me via the cell phone

812 987-5232

Mark
rick 918-S
Traveling due south through the Cheese Country. © (wife's) 218.428.3538 © mine, company equipment really...218.260.9215. If things go right I'm leaving around 4:00 am on friday.
Curvie Roadlover
cell (313) 598-7755
home (313) 388-8464
I can leave anytime Friday, All of these routes work for me but red is most likely. That was the route I took last year. Part of the route consists of this little 2 lane highway between Toledo and Ft. Wayne that I could tell was probably really scenic but I hit that stretch before sun-up on the way out and after dark on the way back. wacko.gif
If no one is coming from my neck of the woods, I'd at least like to meet up with someone either in Ft. Wayne or Indy for the rest of the drive down to Columbus
Pnambic
Well, looks like no teener for me....but I'll be there. I haven't decided timing yet. Heading down from LaPorte, IN (25mi west of South Bend). Probably heading down IN-SR31 with Jim912928 on Friday.

Name: Dan Anderson
Staying at the inlaws in LaPorte this week --> (219) 778-2001
Cell (when I can get a decent signal up here in the boonies --> (317) 590-7093

Test fitting the Webers, noticed that the top studs weren't long enough with the Weber intakes I had. But I figured I could just pull out the short ones and put in some longer ones. Well, got three of the four short ones out no problem. The fourth sheared off. I can't imagine why that one is so damn stuck.... mad.gif

Tried to drill into it to use a "back-out" bit, but it ate into the head a little bit....ugly. Basically, I'm phucked for now.

Any of you guys gonna have an empty passenger seat on Saturday?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Pnambic @ Oct 19 2004, 07:07 PM)
Any of you guys gonna have an empty passenger seat on Saturday?

you are always welcome in the sweep car with me and Joy ...
i know you're probably hoping for something a little more sporty, and i hope that works out for you, but worst-case, we -will- be able to get you around ...
qa1142
Will and Lynne Lutman,

Olympic Blue 1974 -

Indiana 65 south from Chicago aiming for dinner time 847-641-3298
seanery
my car holds 7 sad.gif
mudfoot76
Geoff Kapke
cell: 317.440.7342
home: 317.873.9947

Leaving Zionsville Friday afternoon around 3pm. Anyone coming down I-65, we can meet up at one of the gas stations at the Zville exit (also IN 334). Departure time is flexible in order to have a caravan.

I've put almost 500 miles on the new engine and tranny. Car went back in for a quick check up, and to debug some lingering electrical problems from a DAPO, but I'll be all set to go for the weekend!
tommy914
Tommy Williamson

cell: 291-5638

Leaving Ridgeland,MS around 7am Thursday, taking the Natchez Trace Parkway to Nashville, then I-65 north to Columbus. Should take 10 - 12 hours depending on stops and site-seeing along the way.

I'll be at Doug's place bright and early Friday.

see ya there!
aircooledboy
Beth and I will be taking the exact same route outlined by Rick above, but obviously starting in Rockford. We will be leaving noonish on friday. I have a pile of parts, 3 parts cars and a big shop with lots of perdy tools here if anybody is taking the same route and needs support along the way. Our place is very easy to get to from I-90(15 min.s), I-39(10 min.s) and Illinois Rt.20(5 min.s) if anybody needs help, just ring us up. Even if we have already left, Grandma will be there with the kids, and I can get you hooked up.

Chris & Beth DeRango
73 black SBC
my cell: (815)222-5607
Beth's cell(we will have both):(815)262-7305
house: (815)335-9028

If you call my cell and get voice mail, try Beth's. My phone has been very squirrely for the last week or so.
GaroldShaffer
Will, were are leaving at here between 1:45 & 2pm, we could meet somewhere on I65 if you like, we are only 10min from I94/I65 interchange.

Geoff, we should be around that area I would guess by 4pm ish if you would care to meet up? We could call you when we are about 1/2 hour away?

-Garold
mudfoot76
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 20 2004, 11:11 AM)

Geoff, we should be around that area I would guess by 4pm ish if you would care to meet up? We could call you when we are about 1/2 hour away?

That sounds good to me. Safety in numbers, though I hope this is all just for comraderie (sp?) biggrin.gif

Edit: There is a huge truck stop at the Zionsville/IN334 exit on the west side of I-65, very convenient for rendez-vous, bio-break, etc...
GaroldShaffer
Meet you at the truck stop wavey.gif

We will call you when we are about 1/2 hour away.
ArtechnikA
as we approach IN, we'll be monitoring FRS 9/14 ...

if Tour Leader wants to specify a different freq and code for the caravan and Twisty Road Tour Saturday, that's cool ...
seanery
I have an older FRS that has multiple channels, but not the tunable sub-channels. confused24.gif
Doug Leggins
H - 812-988-4794
C - 812-340-0696
robby750
cell - 859-321-7332 have no idea when i'm leaving Lexington, Ky or when I will arrive unsure.gif
seanery
I plan on arriving at the hotel at 5 to start doing some check-ins.
rick 918-S
News flash! Water Pump arrived. It's going in tomorrow after work. I just finished work for the day. about 11:00 pm. I drove 7 hrs straight today. I'm wiped!
seanery
Good Luck Alienmeister! smash.gif
seanery
you know, if you make it, you'll be the ONLY person to make it to all 3 Classic events this year.
aircooledboy
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 20 2004, 11:16 PM)
News flash! Water Pump arrived. It's going in tomorrow after work. I just finished work for the day. about 11:00 pm. I drove 7 hrs straight today. I'm wiped!

Rockin' good news!!! clap56.gif monkeydance.gif
mudfoot76
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 21 2004, 08:38 AM)
Good Luck Alienmeister! smash.gif

agree.gif

I can't wait to see/hear The Alien in person!!
Pnambic
Update:

I went ahead and came back home, since I wasn't going to be able to get the teener ready in time. So, I'm in Noblesville, IN (about 10 miles NE of Indianapolis). (317) 770-6041

I will be heading down to help out at Doug's, not sure what time yet.
rick 918-S
Well, I was really tired last night but I managed to go out to the shop at around midnight. Before you know it it was 3:30 am. I managed to get the old pump out. I needed a metric tap I didn't have so I quit for the night. ( corrosion in the bolt holes and one broken bolt headbang.gif ) I'm going out now to hit it again. With any kind of luck It'll be back together in a couple of hours and headed for the trailer. I'm not taking any chances this time. The motor needs a rebuild. As soon as I get home I'm done for the year.

smilie_pokal.gif Ya, What's up with that! I may make all three events! Coool!

I'm telling you what though... I wished I could have made the East Coast event with Ed Morrow! That guy is cool! True die hard teener guy! clap56.gif
jim912928
Jim Haney

Cell....269-277-0045
home...574-272-8285

I'll be leaving sometime mid to late morning from south bend IN...I'll be going straight down US31 to Indy...then the same route as everybody else that hit's indy first.

Jim
hi ho silber
Leaving Troy IL (east of STL) about 1100.
Hope to get to Doug's around 3, just to check on progress.

Depending on tomorrows weather may flat tow look for a silver 914 or a maroon suburban and a silver 914 wacko.gif

C # 618 406-5512

GO CARDS!!
rick 918-S
Car's finally on the trailer! It's 3:00 am I want to leave by 5:00 - 5:30 am If I don't over sleep. aircooledboy, I'll call you as I get near you, or call me when you get ready to leave. Maybe we can hook up! boldblue.gif
seanery
woohooo, lookin' for an alien sighting from the North!

can't wait to see everyone later today! boldblue.gif
GaroldShaffer
YES YES YES!!!!!! Great news. Travel safe, get some sleep. clap56.gif boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.