Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craigslist score
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mepstein
Found this on craigslist. No picture on ad but took a chance for $50. Wheel is from a late 60's 912. smile.gif
poorsche914
Nice! drooley.gif
IronHillRestorations
The hockey puck horn button is worth about 4x what you paid! Nice!!
carr914
QUOTE(9146986 @ Jun 25 2012, 10:45 AM) *

The hockey puck horn button is worth about 4x what you paid! Nice!!

Probably More
johannes
Wow ! nice score !...
rhodyguy
can you post a picture of the rear of the wheel?

k
mepstein
back
mepstein
back
mepstein
back
scotty b
If you ever tire of that horseshoe up your arse let me know. I'd like to borrow it poke.gif
jmill
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jun 25 2012, 03:37 PM) *

If you ever tire of that horseshoe up your arse let me know. I'd like to borrow it poke.gif

Seriously, if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none. headbang.gif

Nice score!! piratenanner.gif
Dr Evil
You suck smile.gif
struckn
Wow, I would so like to have a button horn wheel like that. My fat fingers keep hitting the horn rim on the stock wheel when I go into sharp turns. The looks I get when I unintentionally blow the horn at an intersection.

sad.gif
wingnut86
No joke, all I've seen have been cracked or crazed from heat and humidity - Duh, Southern wish lists mad.gif

Go buy a shit load of lottery tickets ASAP...
Harpo
Dam, I should be so lucky

DAvid
perrysan
I think I might have a steering wheel like in my parts car (but based on the comments probably not) - How much is this steering wheel worth and what should I look for to see if my 70 parts car has one?
mepstein
QUOTE(struckn @ Jun 25 2012, 05:18 PM) *

Wow, I would so like to have a button horn wheel like that. My fat fingers keep hitting the horn rim on the stock wheel when I go into sharp turns. The looks I get when I unintentionally blow the horn at an intersection.

sad.gif

An affordable repro might be available soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.