Selling my 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo. I've owned this car for 2 years now and and pampered it as if it were my own child. Routine maintenance performed religiously long before due. Repairs have always been done by certified Porsche technicians at TRE Motorsports in Van Nuys, CA. The car has never been abused and has always been garaged. The car is very clean inside and out and must be seen and driven in person to appreciate. I am a huge Porsche 944 enthusiast, a member of both Rennlist Discussion Forums and 944online.com and love these cars like no other however, the location of my job and school is far from home and I am not willing to drive this beauty such long distances on a daily basis so I must sell. The car just passed smog with flying colors a few days ago and tags are good up to 2013.
$8500

I've spent well over $12,000 on maintenance and additions alone just to keep this car in excellent shape and worthy of a daily driven vehicle so I am taking a huge hit off this sale. These are just a few items worth mentioning that I have recently invested on:

ENGINE
ODO reads 127,xxx miles (chassis) however only 80,xxx miles on the 1987 engine
New heavy duty kevlar timing belts only have a few thousand miles on them
Brand new belt tensioner
Brand new water pump with low temp thermostat
Brand new OEM clutch just installed with no more than a few hundred miles on it
Brand new flywheel
Brand new Bosch fuel injectors
Brand new catalytic converter
Brand new engine mounts
K&N air filter
All new rubber hoses
Upgraded billet diriviter bypass valve
New battery
Fresh Castrol oil
New k&n oil filter
Bosch spark plugs
New distributor cap and wires
Radiator flush/new coolant

DRIVE
New Yokohoma S drive tires with only a hand full of trips on them
Wheel balancing
Wheel alignment
New CV axle
Zimmerman drilled brake rotors
EBC high performance brake pads
Brake system flush

MISCELLANEOUS
Custom dual tip muffler
Flat Bottom Momo Treck R Steering wheel with Porsche emblem horn (Makes for ease of entrance and exits with the added lap clearance the flat bottom provides)
Aftermarket remote controlled door locks and alarm system
Pioneer head unit with CD player and aux mp3 port
4 speaker kicker sound system with 10 inch sub in the hatch
New leather shifter boot
New leather wrapped center armrest/box
Window tint with 5 year warranty against fade and lifetime peeling and bubbling

In addition to this, I have a box of other genuine Porsche accessories that came with the car when purchased that I am willing to pass on to the next owner. I will also include my 944 repair manuals and record binder with related receipts.

I am in no rush to sell the car.
Serious inquiries only. Must have cash to test drive. Lowballers will be ignored. Ultimately I want this car to go to someone who will enjoy and cherish this car just as I did.

Tags: Porsche 944 turbo s 951 968 928 914 911 930 carerra boxter audi s4 tt bmw e36 e46 e30 m3 330 i 335 135 z3 z4 m coupe volkswagen corrado r32 gti mercedes amg c55 clk mini cooper jaguar

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!