Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
What a bonus boldblue.gif

After thrasing around all weekend I finally hired a professional to get this sucker workin'....money well spent.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(J P Stein @ May 12 2003, 12:06 PM)
What a bonus boldblue.gif

After thrasing around all weekend I finally hired a professional to get this sucker workin'....money well spent.

So what did ya do to fix the computer.....?

The pro, cleaned yer...pipes right???? wacko.gif
ChrisReale
I wuz wondering where you were. Thought you gave up...
J P Stein
The puter was hijacked while I was on vacation....the son-in-law was sufrin' and hit a wrong button....then the OS system puked. I limped along in semi-safe mode for a week...till I couldn't stand it nomo. I was gonna fix it or smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

I ran the restore CD but couldn't get on the net...somethin about "drivers"....found a driver disc....couldn't make it wurk...but the "pro from Dover"
could. 40 bucks wuz cheep. I have about 5 years of updates to download and other stuff that I was using.

Now if I could just figure out how to transfer the saved email addresses from floppies to my address book, I'd be in biddness. That and my pics was all I saved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.