Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MPS Adjustment Tool Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
I'm making these to go with our new repair kits, but they are available separately.
Special price valid thru 7/31.

Click to view attachment

The hollow hex tool is double ended because I've found adjustment screws with significantly different tool fitment. The tool which fits the smaller screw just spins inside the larger screw. The size difference is quite small, but significant nonetheless.
Click to view attachment

I've decided to make the full load stop screw with a thru-hole so the unit can be properly adjusted without removing the stop screw. A vinyl cap is included to protect the screw after making adjustments.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
pbanders
That's 'frikin' nice. How much? I made my own with some brass tubing, but yours is better.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(pbanders @ Jun 30 2012, 04:37 PM) *

That's 'frikin' nice. How much? I made my own with some brass tubing, but yours is better.

$42.95, delivered - thru July. The two kits together are $132.95 right now.
I made a minor adjustment to my process between the first prototype and the start of production and I'm real happy with how the tool shape is coming out.
It fits so good it seems to have eliminated the need for two slightly different sizes.
76-914
Chris, I'm one of those that will order 2 at the last minute. But only 1 tool kit. Slow 2nd Qtr. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.