Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with ashtray measurement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Valy
I found a nice CHT gauge on eBay that I would mount instead of the ashtray. I know this one says EGT but the seller has one calibrated for the lower CHT range as well but the listing just ended.
I'm away this week so I need your help with the ashtray measurement.
Thanks

BTW, I got a CHT K-Type sensor from him (14mm) with 3m extension and it works well.
type47
If this interests you, I can get the manufacturer....
Click to view attachment
Valy
That's my other option but I'm not sure I like how it obscures the server light and the heater levers.
Valy
That's my other option but I'm not sure I like how it obscures the server light and the heater levers.
BTW, is that a dash cap?
markb
Mount it upside down & it doesn't obscure them. Just a thought. biggrin.gif
type47
QUOTE(Valy @ Jun 27 2012, 10:06 AM) *

BTW, is that a dash cap?

Don't think so but not sure. It does have some cracks in it so it's probably the factory dash biggrin.gif It's in a car that is used on the track; hesitate to call it a "track car" as I have only been to one motorsports park but have driven 2 tracks at the park. I drive it to the track; don't have a trailer. I don't worry about the levers as I only have heat on the drivers side; the passengers side heat duct along the side contains oil cooler lines so can't have heat that side.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.