Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT lookin for a cyclops brake lite for
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
any ideas welcome
i am hoping to mount above the engine lid and below the deck..so it is kinda tight, brite is nice
a914622
I put a Volvo s70 in the back window of the vanagon. The wagons had the same angle on the glass as the vanagons. Glue it right on.

Not sure if it helps? They are super bright(reflects off stop signs half bolck away) and inside the glass no holes in the body. Search pics on the samba under a914622

jcl
aircooledtechguy
I would call Wolfsburg West (951.549.0525) and ask them if this lens will fit into the '67-'71 bus reverse light assembly (I believe they do but I am not 100% sure). If it does, those housings/assemblies are easy to get at a swap or wrecking yard and will look and work as stock. I may even have one here kicking around. Install a super bright LED bulb and you'll be GTG.

I don't know if it willl fit into that small space, but you could mount it to the deck lid like stock ones were. . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.