Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you know this Ebay guy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mrholland2
Hi all,

I'm thinking of doing business with an ebayer (or with this person here, whichever works for me). Are you or do any of you know "porsche914gt" from ebay?

I hope it isn't bad form to ask.

thanks

Sean
Eric_Shea
I think it's Armando??
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 27 2012, 04:16 PM) *

I think it's Armando??

I don't think so. Armando has a different account here and on eBay.

Also, porsche914gt hasn't had any feedback on eBay since 2009???
confused24.gif
mrholland2
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 27 2012, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 27 2012, 04:16 PM) *

I think it's Armando??

I don't think so. Armando has a different account here and on eBay.

Also, porsche914gt hasn't had any feedback on eBay since 2009???
confused24.gif

I have taken MAJOR hiatuses from ebay as well, so I'm not sure gaps are an issue. I did email porsche914gt on here too. . both are from the Southern Cal (LA/Van Nuys)

Sean
carr914
1st thought I had was Armando. What are you trying to buy? I can call Armando if you want. He's 1st Class
mrholland2
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 27 2012, 05:26 PM) *

1st thought I had was Armando. What are you trying to buy? I can call Armando if you want. He's 1st Class

Rebuilt rear calipers

And thanks for your help

Sean
porbmw
NOT Armando...who is 914-6GT
Armando has posted a warning that someone had changed his ebay name to be very similar to his
carr914
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jun 27 2012, 10:33 PM) *

Armando has posted a warning that someone had changed his ebay name to be very similar to his

Correct Armando = 914-6GT

Rear Calipers - Eric is your Man
mrholland2
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 27 2012, 08:18 PM) *

QUOTE(porbmw @ Jun 27 2012, 10:33 PM) *

Correct Armando = 914-6GT

Rear Calipers - Eric is your Man

Yes, I know Eric and his products, which are amazing. However, I have to be able to do a same day swap (I can't take the old part off, send it away, wait for it, then reinstall it) due to many logistics.

So, if porsche914gt on here is the same guy and answers me, I'll know whats what and be able to be within my logistics comfort zone.

Thanks for checking with Armando

Sean
Jeffs9146
If Eric has them in stock he will do the "Core" charge and refund when he receives yours back!! beerchug.gif
mepstein
agree.gif Call up Eric and do the deal.
ww914
Why go with an unknown. Call Eric. Myself and many others can attest to his work.
Eric_Shea
However, I have to be able to do a same day swap (I can't take the old part off, send it away, wait for it, then reinstall it) due to many logistics.

Umm... we have a full core swap program. confused24.gif The price on the web site includes cores. When you send yours back you get $100.00 back.

Just want to make sure everyone is clear on that. BIG RED TEXT follow the link below. biggrin.gif

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...552/4782980.htm
mrholland2
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 28 2012, 08:14 AM) *

However, I have to be able to do a same day swap (I can't take the old part off, send it away, wait for it, then reinstall it) due to many logistics.

Umm... we have a full core swap program. confused24.gif The price on the web site includes cores. When you send yours back you get $100.00 back.

Just want to make sure everyone is clear on that. BIG RED TEXT follow the link below. biggrin.gif

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...552/4782980.htm

Eric: The confusion is that the site says: "Availability: ship within 2-3 weeks of receiving your cores." This led me to believe that I had to remove mine and send them to you first, which I don't want to do. I want to get the reconds and swap one out at a time, then ship the dead ones to you for the refund.

Sean
Eric_Shea
I can ship them today if you want. I'll change the messaging.
OU8AVW
PMB all the way.
You don't tug on Superman's cape,
You don't spit in the wind
You don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger
And you don't buy questionable high dollar parts off of ebay when your friend Eric has what you need and is just waiting to hook you up. biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Messaging all changed. Thanks for the heads up. Had to go through the entire page and fix that lil'one. biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 28 2012, 09:22 AM) *

Messaging all changed. Thanks for the heads up. Had to go through the entire page and fix that lil'one. biggrin.gif

While you're at it, your facebook and twitter images are broken...at least in Firefox they are biggrin.gif
mrholland2
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 28 2012, 09:22 AM) *

I JUST got my paycheck today, let me do some bill paying and see if have the funds. . .I'll know by the 5th (pretty sure I do, but I'm cautious)

Sean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.