Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Cheap, Crappy Stock Steering Wheel.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
plymouth37
I am looking for a crappy stock steering wheel to dyno and move around my project.
Don't want too spend much, if you have a junk stocker sitting around it would be perfect, don't even need the horn button. Thanks!
Evil914
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Jun 27 2012, 03:13 PM) *

I am looking for a crappy stock steering wheel to dyno and move around my project.
Don't want too spend much, if you have a junk stocker sitting around it would be perfect, don't even need the horn button. Thanks!

I have a decent wheel I'll take $1.00 for plus whatever type of shipping you'd like.I think you can sell it when your'e done and make your money back.Let me see if I can lay my hands on it.Carl
plymouth37
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Jun 27 2012, 05:35 PM) *

QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Jun 27 2012, 03:13 PM) *

I have a decent wheel I'll take $1.00 for plus whatever type of shipping you'd like.I think you can sell it when your'e done and make your money back.Let me see if I can lay my hands on it.Carl

Thanks Carl! I will take it!
Rand
Lol. Doesn't take long to get rid of those. I have a couple too.
Oh wait, have you seen what those go for on ebay??
tongue.gif
Donating your DNA to the Anklebiter.... Well, almost priceless. biggrin.gif

Good to see you working on her Dana!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.