Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Spare Parts Catalog, Found them in the junk
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
Just having a tough day so i started looking through a bunch of the junk around here and this is what i found. piratenanner.gif
smj
w00t.gif drooley.gif I'd be jazzed to find those too! But then they might make me sad, thinking about all those parts that were once plentiful, but are now NLA...
type47
... best thing I ever bought; picked up a ->73 copy at a swap meet for $20 early in my 914 interest. Now I have a link to the Porsche PET in my signature. Good info....
hwgunner
Alos found a couple cool Stoddard catalogs. 914, 911 and 356. Here are a couple pics of the 914. Neat stuff.
Dave_Darling
I have a paperbound copy of the parts catalog. Bought it off another 914 guy years ago.

Somewhere around here, I think I even have a catalog from Garretson-Automotion. It was a B&W one, looked like a photocopy. Long before the AM folks put together that glossy catalog they were known for.

--DD
dlkawashima
It's good to know I'm not the only one that has old stuff like this lying around ...

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.