Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unofficial results from Millerton Lake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Randal
We all had a fun day Saturday at the Millerton Lake site. Beautiful location, nice weather, lunch/dinner brought in and flush toilets....

The course was short, but interesting. It wouldn't have been challenging to learn the course, but it was very very slick, so learning had to evolve with the outside temperature (grip) and the number of overall runs, essentially cleaning off the course. And the Fresno PCA group had air blown this course before we got there!

Pretty good placing for us 914 drivers, i.e., 6 out of the top 12. The 914 6's spent the day chasing a few of the 4's.

Larry Sharp's drive was very impressive as he was running street tires on his 75 911.

Sunday was rained out, but one of the Fresno guys, with a 4-wheel drive turbo got out there to try the wet/ flooded course. If you’re ever in the rain that is the car to have.
Brad Roberts
The car I was driving had a low 39 in it.. I just couldnt piece it together. I blew my third and final run in the morning session and the afternoon session. That sucked. I really liked the course for Sunday, too bad we didnt get a chance to run on Sunday. I went out later in the day and slid around the empty parking lot teaching car control to a fellow 914 owner. NICE to have a empty wet parking lot.

Randal Sorry I didnt get a hold of you. When I woke up and it was raining... I went back to sleep...LOL

B
Trekkor
I would have loved to have been in the line-up.
how would I have done?

KT
Brad Roberts
Probably a 41-42. The car I was driving was on Kuhmo's with a Smart27 bar and Koni adjust. Same muffler you have and a 3 point hoop.

B
Trekkor
Is it your car?

i thought you were going to say "40.379" monkeydance.gif

KT
Randal
I went out later in the day and slid around the empty parking lot teaching

Well you must have found the toe-in plates!
Brad Roberts
Not my car Trek.. my AutoX car will be the lightweight one (which I worked on this week)

Thanks Randal. I did find the plates.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.