Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rain victim...NO LONGER!!!!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
muahahhahahha! suck this rain! :finger2: :finger2:

carbs had a little bit of water in them, used my hand to pump the throttle many times (get water outta floats).... pulled filters etc.

crankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrank kick crankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrank pop pop crankcrankcrankcrankcrankcrank

nothing yet...

used the chokes, it sputtered twice.... then pumped it and it kicked over!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif .. and my friend looked down at the carb to see what was goin on, 1and a half foot backfire out thet top of the carb...he lost some arm hair!!!! biggrin.gif

was too funny.......

i am so happy!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif :finger2: RAIN!!!!!!
SLITS
All hail smilie_pokal.gif to the God of Fire - Now, put your loin cloth on and dance around a bit - and NO video please. rocking nana.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 19 2004, 05:53 PM)
All hail smilie_pokal.gif to the God of Fire - Now, put your loin cloth on and dance around a bit - and NO video please. rocking nana.gif

ron, I may be in your hood tommorow.....
MattR
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 19 2004, 04:35 PM)
my friend looked down at the carb to see what was goin on...

the one with the matching black shorts?
Andyrew
The first time I put the holley on my sbc, (before dad rebuilt it..) it had some good fuel leaks, that where plainly obvious, dad told me to try and start it anyways... result? one very large backfire.. about 3 feet straight up....

Promptly shut it off, and said "No" lol

Oh and my mom tried to start our new propane BBQ one day.. turned on the propane, waited a min and said, oh wait, heres the start button (ignitor/spark) large fireball singed a little of her hair, her eyebrows, and her eyelashes...

ahh, what joy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.