Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6/GT Factory Rear Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
For sale is a perfect pair of 914-6/GT rear calipers. The market has dried up and I wouldn't be suprised if this is the last pair I will sell outright.

These are #1-2 and 3 castings so, early calipers, spot on for a real GT. The have the factory round spacers from the 69-72 production runs. Original GT period parts.

IPB Image

The pistons are near perfect, only a few very small side blemishes from an earlier rebuild. These are larger 38mm pistons (same as 911 rears through 1983) and the pad cavity is larger as well, again, same as the 911 through 83. Also, as you can see here, the plating came out flawless:

IPB Image

This set was completely disassembled and proper zinc plating was applied in all areas. The handbrake arm and the spring retainer washer are clear and the spring and body are yellow. Fasteners are black zinc. Note: No casting spur on the spine. These are the real deal:

IPB Image

These come with outer adjuster covers. Also seen here are the correct rounded edges on the spacers that are found in GT rear calipers:

IPB Image

Correct Ribe R6/M7 cap head fasteners hold everything together:

IPB Image

A little fuzzy but, you get the idea of the level of detail on this set:

IPB Image

Complete with gears and new deep 5mm hex inner adjuster covers:

IPB Image

Everything came out perfect on these calipers:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

These are destined for a very serious GT build. Asking $1,995.00 plus shipping to anywhere on the planet.
Cairo94507
w00t.gif Wow those are beautiful. Some GT build is going to be very very happy. Excellent work as always.
IronHillRestorations
That's not a bad price, considering they are as common as the Hope Diamond.
jmill
Beautiful. Wish I had the coin. I need a set of these.
porbmw
drooley.gif
scotty b
I'll trade you 2 sets of ultra rare aluminium Alfalfa Brembos beerchug.gif

Straight out trade. I know how desireable the Alfalfas are, but I like you, so I won't bust you for anything extra bud drunk.gif
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif for Warren.
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif $1,994.99 biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.