Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stolen and Recovered
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
Great Story, Never Give Up..
http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/p/2528/man-finds...rafter-40-years
billh1963
That is a cool story. I remember one from a few years ago where a guy recovered an original Cobra that had been stolen from from him in the late 1960's or early 1970's. Talk about hitting he lottery!

Found a link...

Cobra
JRust
That is great to hear. Very cool he kept looking. Coming back to find my 914 stolen is my worst fear. Well my second worst fear. A fire destroying it with me watching is my worst sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 28 2012, 01:06 PM) *

That is great to hear. Very cool he kept looking. Coming back to find my 914 stolen is my worst fear. Well my second worst fear. A fire destroying it with me watching is my worst sad.gif

My worst fear is watching a fire destroy my car with me IN it.
sad.gif biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 28 2012, 03:12 PM) *

My worst fear is watching a fire destroy my car with me IN it.
sad.gif biggrin.gif

Roasted Veggies in your case Ellyooot!
markb
It must not have been insured at the time of the theft, or it would be the property of the insurance company, if they paid off on it, correct?
914werke

Well my second worst fear. A fire destroying it with me watching is my worst sad.gif

Or perhaps burning along with it sad.gif
EdwardBlume
Pretty much anything bad can happen in a 70's car 1/3 the size of a modern car...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.