Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1972 914 1.7 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
davidj
For sale:
1972 Porsche 914 1.7 $3000 obo

Good intro car, drive it while you fix it up. It hasn’t been driven in 6 months since I drove it from Ventura, CA to Bullhead City, AZ (Approx 350mi) with no problems. There is some rust under battery tray that has been treated with Rust mort, and a few other very small places but the overall car is very solid. The biggest problem with the car is the single carburetor. Its known how poor this setup is to begin with, but this carb has been screwed with before I bought the car. What looks like where the choke linkage should be is bare, and there is a nail sticking in a side port?? Weird, but it still works, but has problems keeping a smooth idle. Engine, trans, and clutch is in good condition as well as the suspension and brakes. Paint (originally Blue) is decent but for one thin strip by trunk lid. Drivers outside door handle just broke on me. Rims are now painted black. Has new Kenwood stereo and new speakers. This is a CA registered car, but like I said is now in AZ.

Call for more info: 928-754-3814
David

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
davidj
Need to sell. Make offer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.