Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***SOLD***Strong-running 2.0-liter GA engine w/ D-Jet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mittelmotor
Good, strong engine being removed from car next week, to make way for conversion. Package includes engine with factory fuel injection (all sensors, wiring harnesses, MPS), relay board, ECU, airbox, full exhaust/heat exchangers, Bursch-style muffler, clutch and pressure plate. Local pickup only...I'm in Laguna Hills, CA.

I just recently bought the car and don't know too much about its history. Odometer says 46K, so I'm guessing 146K on the chassis. Engine fires right up, pulls strong, leaks only a couple of drips, makes no unusual noises. Exhaust/heat exchangers are rusty, but intact. Does NOT include transaxle.

Doug @ 949 309-8031; email is dwkott@hotmail.com

Hear it run!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8EfSmYPy8
ThePaintedMan
I wish I was in California. We have no 2.0s in Florida. headbang.gif
falconfp2001
Let's talk, I'll call tomorrow and maybe I can check it out this weekend.
mittelmotor
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Jun 29 2012, 12:33 AM) *

Let's talk, I'll call tomorrow and maybe I can check it out this weekend.

Sounds good. Either call, PM or email. I should be around on Sunday.

I've decided on a firm price of $800, so please, no lowball offers! Heads alone are probably worth $500, but I don't want to part it out.

Looks like engine removal will be a July 4th project!
billh1963
If you decide to ship be sure and let us know. There are several of us in the MidWest and the East Coast who would be interested.....
mittelmotor
CV joint tool came in today, so engine's coming out on Sunday. Interested parties, please come by and take a look. Will add pictures on Sunday night.
914_teener
QUOTE(mittelmotor @ Jun 29 2012, 02:52 PM) *

CV joint tool came in today, so engine's coming out on Sunday. Interested parties, please come by and take a look. Will add pictures on Sunday night.

I am free on Sunday. PM sent. Am I second in line?
jsayre914
QUOTE(mittelmotor @ Jun 29 2012, 05:52 PM) *

CV joint tool came in today

What is a CV joint tool ?

popcorn[1].gif
Thestigz06
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jun 29 2012, 04:39 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

I'm assuming he's talking about the 12 spline cv bolt socket for getting the cv bolts off the input flange on the trans. A lot of people who have never dropped the motor assume those bolts are Allen bolts.
mittelmotor
QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Jun 30 2012, 09:35 AM) *

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jun 29 2012, 04:39 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

I'm assuming he's talking about the 12 spline cv bolt socket for getting the cv bolts off the input flange on the trans. A lot of people who have never dropped the motor assume those bolts are Allen bolts.

Yep, that's the tool. I had one when I owned my first 914 about ten years ago, but I gave it to the guy who bought the car!

Sale is pending, with pick-up next weekend. If I can figure out how to post pics, I'll throw a couple of 'em up. Engine came out cleanly...only glitch was that the tin hung up a little on the suspension pivot bolts.
mittelmotor
Pics:

mittelmotor
Another:
mittelmotor
And last:

falconfp2001
Looks nice. I may not be able to come down tomorrow but I'll call mid week.

Frank
jimkelly
12 point tool
mittelmotor
Engine has been sold. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.