1975 Porsche 914, 1.8L original motor converted to dual Weber 40 IDF carbs. Kept in garage since I got it two years ago. Is a daily driver when the weather is nice. I don't drive it in the rain. This is a solid 914 and I hate to get rid of it but at this time in life other priorities force sale. Compression check says engine could use a rebuild so I'm reducing the price now. $3800

Minor surface rust in trunk areas, no rust in floor pan, hell hole area is the worst of it with one small cancer hole. Battery moved to front of car. All suspension has been replaced, new 19mm Master Cylinder and caliper rebuilds in the front. Brand new front brake rotors and wheel bearings. Windshield replaced. New speedo cable installed. New fuel lines. Seats need recovering but are very usable. Carpet kit could use replacing. Seat backing in perfect condition. Back window resealed. I've done numerous other fixes to this car including a valve adjustment recently, rebuilt both carbs, new plugs, cap & rotor. Keep good 20/50W Brad Penn racing oil in it only. Bled entire brake system with fresh blue racing brake fluid. Targa top is in good condition but needs repainted or recovered with vinyl and needs new seals but works ok. Paint job is not very good (looks nice from a distance and I get compliments all the time) could use paint if you are picky about how it looks and restoring it and all. Have an extra set of original steel wheels with tires on them for rolling around on, also comes with the set of Riveras installed.

I'm sure there is stuff I'm forgetting and I have lots of extra stuff laying around for it (extra dash top, extra side mirror, engine misc., etc. windshield original trim). Please no emails asking for more info. . .if you are serious email me for my number, I'm glad to talk to anyone that's serious about this car.

Craigslist Ad
Click to view attachment