Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 914-6 Vin: 914.043.0505 $25,000.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
quickspeedfix
Factory original Canary Yellow Six with recent rebuilt 1969 2.0 911T by Joe Schneider Autohaus in Santa Barbara, California with less then 25,000 miles. Original heat exchangers with heater boxes and Bursch exhaust., six Webers with original air intake. Car was a daily driver from Santa Barbara County to L.A. County for twenty years until the car and I retired. More recently the car has been in enclosed storage during the winter months and driven short distances in Oregon during the summer.

Extra Engine: 1973 2.4 911E rebuilt to 2.7 by Joe Schneider with Carrera 8.5 to 1 pistons and 2.3E cams. Engine removed and stored after 100,000 miles with loose head bolt. Both engines ran on freeways their entire life. Car has never been tracked or raced with CHP approval. Transaxle 901 side shifter 5 speed with stock gears.

Body/Exterior: 1975 front clip, Can-Am fiberglass front air dam by Renegade, new windshield with black anodized trim, rebuilt rear calipers, original polished 15X6 Fuchs front, polished 15X8 Fuchs rear, rear fenders have been mildly flared to accommodate wide tires. No serious rust.

In addition I have stored numerous extra parts over the past forty years of owning the car including the original rear valance and no I will not sell the valance seperately, headlight motors and hardware, interior trim, tachometer, window regulator hardware and on and on.

Car is in Oregon. I can be emailed at quickspeedfix@yahoo.com $25,000.00 for everything.

I will entertain no discussions in regards to negotiating price. No low-ball arm-chair cyber shopping game playing. No overseas sales. Payment requirement: cash (preferably) or cashier's check. I will contact the issuing bank prior to the completion of the deal to ensure it is valid. No late evening transactions. No personal checks will be accepted.
gcrotvik
Pictures? I assume then the original 6 motor is not with the car?
1975 front clip due to a bad accident?
quickspeedfix
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 30 2012, 04:29 PM) *

You are correct.
quickspeedfix
QUOTE(396 @ Jun 30 2012, 08:21 PM) *

1975 front clip due to a bad accident?

If you live in L.A. you may have driven on the Long Beach Freeway. At the end of the Long Beach Freeway it dumps you into downtown Long Beach with a downhill sweeping left hand turn. On the first rain event of the rainy season in California I took that turn on wet oil slick pavement and hit a cement lite pole. No one was hurt except my pride. I drove the car from Long Beach to Santa Barbara that same day with a toe in issue and a bent front fender.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(quickspeedfix @ Jul 1 2012, 09:56 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 30 2012, 04:29 PM) *

You are correct.

To quote several notable people on this site "this post is worthless without pictures." It's next to impossible to sell a car sight unseen. Why not post some pictures of your car so we can all take a look?
quickspeedfix
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.