http://vs-design.tumblr.com/page/2

rick 918-S
My Corvair assimilate.gif

Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
my Dads Shorty, my 64 Spyder (the day I sold it) bought a 914-6
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I had a 63 , 90 hp. White, stick ! That car tought me to drive and. how to grind

valves. In the 2 yrs. I had it. I must have ground those 10 times, ( pre stellight ) sp

days. Drove from N.W. Ohio to Datona Beach ( with 1 st wife on our honeymoon)

comming home I beat the shit out a Thunder Bird thru the Smokies. Much to his

amazement, he ran away from me in the straights , i caught him and passed him in

the curves. BTW that was the exact car that the book " Unsafe at Any Speed " was

wrote

about. Great little car,lost it in the divorce, great exchange! Anyway they were a

great little car. Dave
zymurgist
Cool cars!
JawjaPorsche
Sounds like she got the gold mine and you got the shaft! Been there, done that!

QUOTE(BarberDave @ Jul 1 2012, 08:48 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

I had a 63 , 90 hp. White, stick ! That car tought me to drive and. how to grind

valves. In the 2 yrs. I had it. I must have ground those 10 times, ( pre stellight ) sp

days. Drove from N.W. Ohio to Datona Beach ( with 1 st wife on our honeymoon)

comming home I beat the shit out a Thunder Bird thru the Smokies. Much to his

amazement, he ran away from me in the straights , i caught him and passed him in

the curves. BTW that was the exact car that the book " Unsafe at Any Speed " was

wrote

about. Great little car,lost it in the divorce, great exchange! Anyway they were a

great little car. Dave

skipnsb
My dad's friend flipped the trans and put a mid-engine 327 in a 1965 coupe, in 1969. Crown kit? How parallel universy. What did they weigh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.