Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pet cd-rom
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I just got my Pet-5 with all of the Porsche Parts and exploded parts diagrams.

It's pretty darn cool.

If you search around some of the auction sites, you can find them for about $10. (I don't think it's a legit copy though)

Not available on evil-bay... Think of another auction site... uhhh... yippeee... hoooray..... yahoo! (Hint!)

Worth it in my opinion. Nice computer generated renderings of all of the parts for ALL of the Porsche models. Great for looking up part numbers, bolt dimensions, figuring out how to put crap back together, etc.

Just like the exploded parts diagrams you see in the repair manuals, AA catalog, microfilm, but better. Point and click and all the info you need is there!

Regards,

Karl Ellzey
Kerrys914
They are cool CD's.. The only down side for me was you need a 19" monitor to view my CD.

At work I have a 19" monitor but at home....still the old 15" jobby.

Worth the $10 or so you will pay for one. wink.gif

Kerry
Aaron Cox
i got a 17 inch. works on mine, have to go to loke 1400 x 1280 resolution tho rolleyes.gif
meursault
They ask for 1280*1024 on the CD. That's the max resolution on my 17" monitor. Has anyone gotten the prices to work on it, though?

Yeah, it's a great resource. Gotta somehow thank the guy who pirated it from the porsche dealerships.
Jeff Krieger
This http://www.911eregistry.org/pet/petcd.zip might work for those of you with high-speed internet access.
anthony
Requires a password.
sad.gif
Jeff Krieger
Hmmn, the link worked up until a few minutes ago but now all I get is a "The page cannot be found" error message.
scottb
it would be a shame if somehow this ended up on a link for 914world.com...... biggrin.gif

i wonder how that could ever happen???? rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.