Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bill Brewster Automotive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Bryan
Just had to share an experiance I had with Bill Brewster Automotive in San Clemente CA. Under recommendation from the WORLD, I went there for a tune up, valve adjustment, oil change and to chase an oil leak. Things my schedule and desire just were not up to at this moment.

They did an outstanding job, were honest and down to earth. I get the feeling they have been in business forever and their level of service and knowledge of my car was top notch. My car has NEVER ran better. If you are in the South Orange County area, this shop is worth the drive.

Bill Brewster Automotive
1510 Avenida De La Estrella #e
San Clemente, CA 92672
(949) 366-2009
boogie_man
I agree, they work on my 82 911SC and are very good. Bill has decades on the aircooled engines...Always a treat to stop by and look at what's going on down there...
jim_hoyland
The PO of my Boxster had it serviced there. During the PPI I contacted the shop; they were very helpful. If I lived closer to SC, I would go there for service
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.