Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: wide 15" wheels, 4 & 5 lug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rwfms
Need to reduce my collection of Porsche wheels. Four and a half sets, all straight, never bent and in very good to near mint condition. No true “curb rash”, minor scratches or marking on outer lip of some wheels from mounting or other. Contact me for complete detailed description of any set. All wheels have Porsche 130mm bolt circle. All Epsilon 4 and 5-bolt centers and rim halves are interchangeable. Buyer pickup or pay shipping from 67037 (KS). Questions or interest, PM or email wilcox70@yahoo.com and I will respond as soon as possible. Private party, not a dealer.

Set 1: 7 & 8 x15, 5-bolt Fuchs repos, wheels in very good condition but centers could use repaint. Metal valve stems. $450

Set 2: 7 & 8 x15, 5-bolt Fuchs repos, very nice overall condition, ready to bolt on and go. Softer radius on outer rim face than set 1. Metal valve stems. $450

Set 3: Epsilon 8 x15 classics, 4-bolt pattern, very good overall condition. The rear wheels have ¾ inch deeper dish than the front wheels. Metal valve stems. 16 used original Epsilon studs and lug nuts (914 tapered seat) and 4 center caps available. $450

Set 4: Epsilon 7.5 & 9 x15, 5-bolt pattern, excellent condition. Metal valve stems. Mounted 225-50R15 (23.5” dia) and 265-50R15 (24.7” dia) BFG Euro T/A front and rear. With or without tires. $500

Set 5: One pair Epsilon 10 x 15 deep dish classics, 5-bolt pattern, excellent condition. Centers freshly powder coated when switching to 5-bolt pattern plus $75 in new hardware, never bent, not mounted since redone. $300

6: Single Fuchs repo, 8 x15. Center needs freshened up, otherwise very good condition. May be same mfgr as set 2. $100

Photos attached.
rwfms
The photos are not in the order I attached them. Sets 1 & 2 are at the bottom of the page.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.