Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 Sheetmetal and Original 2.0 Console For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carman62
Hello. It's been a while and I still keep coming across parts tucked into corners.

I have the following:

Driver's side front outer fender, an original unit, used but with none of the lower rust. Looks like the prior owner was pulling a dent near the side marker mount. I have more photos - $525.

Rear trunk lid - Perfect condition no rust or dents, in primer on the outside, older paint on the inside - $550.

Porsche 914-2.0 console with gauges. - $250.

I have more...

email me back and I can answer any questions. Prices are negotiable and do not include shipping.

Thanks for looking. Scott

cpfoster
I've seen these pics of this console on different websites for the last year -- no exaggeration
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

cpfoster: What are you trying to say ???????????? stirthepot.gif Dave slap.gif
cpfoster
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Jul 4 2012, 05:07 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

cpfoster: What are you trying to say ???????????? stirthepot.gif Dave slap.gif

Ha ha ha Dave - Just exactly what I said ! hide.gif
LotusJoe
I'm pretty sure that the fender is for the passenger side of the car confused24.gif
carman62
Yup, thanks for the heads up. It is the passenger side.

Anyone interested, I'm just looking for offers...I've had these on here and Craigslist before, so they may be familiar. They're taking up space.

QUOTE(carman62 @ Jul 3 2012, 09:44 PM) *

Hello. It's been a while and I still keep coming across parts tucked into corners.

I have the following:

Driver's side front outer fender, an original unit, used but with none of the lower rust. Looks like the prior owner was pulling a dent near the side marker mount. I have more photos - $525.

Rear trunk lid - Perfect condition no rust or dents, in primer on the outside, older paint on the inside - $550.

Porsche 914-2.0 console with gauges. - $250.

I have more...

email me back and I can answer any questions. Prices are negotiable and do not include shipping.

Thanks for looking. Scott

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.