Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '72 914 in Yorktown VA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
anderssj
$1000 or best offer.

Bought the car from the original owner a couple of years ago with hopes of learning to weld and rebuilding it--but lack of time and resources means it's time to move on.

The longs are rusted; door sills too. Not sure about rear suspension points, ears, etc.

While rusty, the car is pretty complete. Brown interior (w/ original corduroy seats) is in good shape.

1.7 engine, FI, tail-shift trans, linkage, etc are all there--I don't think anything has ever been rebuilt. PO stored the car in his garage since it quit running in 1992; I've had it in various garages since then.

If it doesn't sell as a complete car, I'll be parting it out once the weather cools off a little.

Thanks!

Steve A-

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

BTW, the Volvo trans behind the seats is not included biggrin.gif
carcfo
I'm interested in the front bumper, wheels, and other parts if it is as straight as it looks. PLease advise if there are any dents in the bumper, and condition of the chrome. I'll get back to you re the parts or the whole car as appropriate.
Gerald McCormick
601-918-7949
anderssj
PMs sent. I would like to keep the car in one piece if possible, but will take some additional pics of the bumpers (hopefully tomorrow).

Thanks for the interest!

Steve A-
toph929
QUOTE(anderssj @ Jul 4 2012, 08:27 PM) *

PMs sent. I would like to keep the car in one piece if possible, but will take some additional pics of the bumpers (hopefully tomorrow).

Thanks for the interest!

Steve A-

If you do end up selling parts please let me know if the seats are for sale and how much - thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.