Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- Chrome Strips for top of roll bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
westo2
I'm in need of the strips for both sides of the car that run along the top of the roll bar - only the short 6" or so pieces running from the passenger compartment to the back of the roll bar.

Shipping would be to 13152.

Thanks,
Weston
TheCabinetmaker
I have them. 20.00 shipping included.
westo2
Curt -

What is the condition and could you provide a photo?

Also - will you take $15 shipped?

Thanks,
Weston
TheCabinetmaker
Well, after further investigation, they are all in pretty rough condition. I would not take your money. They would be better than nothing, but thats about all.
westo2
Curt - thanks for taking a look. I have a few sets in similar condition, but not worth putting on the car.

The search continues....
westo2
Anybody else able to come up with anything?

bye1.gif
porbmw
These are tough to find. They all get messed up pretty quick.

I bought some a long time ago, NOS, and have conveniently forgotten what I paid. They're still stashed away waiting for the rest of the car to sort itself out, so can't offer them up.

I know Mark of 914rubber is really, really busy with new products, but given the complicated products he's put through, I'm wondering if you might suggest to him that he take this one on when it works with his schedule....? I'm guessing that there would be pretty high demand
etcmss
.thought i did but were for the top not the roll bar
lotus_65
looks like autoatlanta.com again...

COVER PLATE TRIM
G91455901710 - Genuine Porsche

Price: $22.52
Description
Drivers side finishing strip for the top of the roll bar in between the side and upper vinyl covering.
JeffBowlsby
Aase has them too:

http://www.aasesales.com/collections/porsc...s/id-num-101102
7TPorsh
I filled, sanded and painted and went without those two little pieces.
ThePaintedMan
Theres a parts car at the end of the street I could nab them off of. When I last looked at it, I remember those being in decent shape. I'll pull them as soon as I can and you can have them for the price of shipping.
westo2
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jul 10 2012, 03:08 PM) *

Theres a parts car at the end of the street I could nab them off of. When I last looked at it, I remember those being in decent shape. I'll pull them as soon as I can and you can have them for the price of shipping.

George,

Thanks, Let me know. And thanks everyone for the heads up - the three sets I have here are all trashed, and I figured it wasn't worth trying to mount them until I had a better set.

And Jeff - you're wiring harness is working great! Plugged right in and took care of a number of problems with getting the engine running again.

-Weston
boxstr
I purchase new ones from the local Porsche dealer.
Craig at Camp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.