Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD FS oil tank,rocker panels, 4 wheels,clutch,windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
1slydog
Oil tank is aluminum includes filler neck,cap ,dip stick, catch tank,fittings and new oil filter. Low mileage, I switched to front tank ( not best idea $$$$) Tangerine on tank is simply overspray $550SOLD. Rocker panels are steel and have never been installed. $100.SOLD
The wheels are RFX race wheels 5 bolt, 15x7 with 35 et. These where custom made to fit under NON flared 914 fenders. The tires are Yoko AV1 205x15 series 50 VR. $350.SOLD
The clutch has been installed but with very low mileage. It is the 215 mm Sachs and includes the friction disc and pressure plate. $150. SOLD Windshield is used but no cracks.$100. Also have 2.2 6 cyl engine available. This engine is disassembled. It has a slipped bearing on the crankshaft throw for a connecting rod. $1000.
contact dbb914@gmail.com
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
I'll take the steel rockers. Shipping to 19350. thanks, Mark Mark@MarkEpstein.net
mepstein
sorry, double post
Mark Henry
Interesting tank, who made it?
t collins
Dibs on the 215mm six spring clutch and pressure plate. PM sent
Thanks, Tom
PancakePorsche
PM sent for tank.
ww914
PM sent for wheels/tires
JmuRiz
It's a Velios tank FYI...i would have bought it but had to pass, the boss would have killed me biggrin.gif
sportlicherFahrer
PM sent on windshield
mepstein
Got the rockers today. Packed great. Thanks, Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.