Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 83 VW Scirocco (Dayton Ohio)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
dflesburg
Driven Daily, runs good, handles great.

For Sale $1695

1983 VW Scirocco Wolfsburg

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dflesburg
or will trade for a decent car hauler or a decent non running 914.
dflesburg
It is a 1983 VW Scirocco. It has a 1.8 liter engine and a 5 speed transmission. The Transmission and clutch are in good order. The engine runs well. The tires are winter tires and have about 50% life left. I have many spare parts that go with the car as well as repair manuals.

I bought the car with 180,000 miles on it. It now has 203,000 miles on it. It gets about 32 miles per gallon. The heater works very well.

I bought it in August of 2010 from a kid here in Centerville that was graduating. The car had a dent in the driver's door which I repaired. I replaced many of the vacuum lines, the master cylinder and the front brake pads. The front pads have a lifetime warranty for as long as you have the receipt and cores. (included with the car). I also replaced the shift knob with a nice wooden one, and I put much better speakers in the back shelf of the car.

The car has no air conditioning because it no longer works and I didn't fix it.

The rear brakes need to be replaced as they are worn out.

It has leather interior but the driver's seat needs some repairs.
KaptKaos
If you were closer....

Good luck with the sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.