Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Celebration Ale....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
this is the best beer ever to be put in a bottle per MHO.... beer3.gif

is only sold around this time of year but seems to take a bit longer to wander out to these parts. any of you CA folks seen it yet?

i will need to stash a few cases to have around throughout the year....

cheers... beerchug.gif
Jenny
Not yet. Maybe Kevin from Ojai can chime in. Or Paul Smrz. Both go to school up in Chico.

Jen beer.gif
Rhodes71/914
Whose Celebration Ale are we talking about here, Sierra Nevada, Chico, Fullers, lots of brewers with a beer of that name. If you can get Deschutes Brewery their Jubule Ale is great. I like Samual Smiths Winter Welcome Ale a s great seasonal.
TimT
givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif
Part Pricer
It's been available here for a little while. As a matter of fact, I'm drinking one right now. beer.gif

I picked up a case last week. I've already been through a few. Great stuff.

Celebration Ale
Red-Beard
Geez, I've been drinking that stuff for years. I even had a keg of it on one of our ski busses on a Ski Trip back in 2001.

The main bar I'd go to in Upstate NY sometimes had Bigfoot on Tap. They were supposed to sell it in 6 oz glasses...but no one told the bar tenders...

$3.50 for a Pint of Bigfoot...What a completely drunken night that was... chairfall.gif
scottb
THE celebration ale by none other than Sierra Nevada!!!!

though i am sure those others are good too!! laugh.gif

paul, where did you get it around here? i checked out my local big box liquor store town & country last week and they just stared at me....
Jenny
QUOTE(scottb @ Oct 20 2004, 03:47 PM)
THE celebration ale by none other than Sierra Nevada!!!!

agree.gif Good stuff! I'm a big Sierra Nevada slut. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Jen
Mike D.
I haven't seen here yet, Santa Clarita or San Fernando Valley. Of course, LA is sort of a good Beer Void. Anyway, I'm headding over to the BevMo after work today to parooz the Anejo selection. I'll check there for the Cele's. I didn't even see any Big Foot's last year. Have to ask for a case from the manager.
beerchug.gif
-Mike D.

MMMMMMMM......Delicious Beer...DOH! (Homer smilie)
Part Pricer
QUOTE(scottb @ Oct 20 2004, 05:47 PM)

paul, where did you get it around here? i checked out my local big box liquor store town & country last week and they just stared at me....

Fairground Liquors by the Danbury Fair Mall.

If you want, I'll pick up a case for you tomorrow. But, you have to come and get it before I drink it.

beerchug.gif
dmenche914
can't drink beer right now, doc has me on some mean pills, that do not mix well with beer. Flying high on legal meds, but no beer. I would take the beer anyday, it has been too long a time
Aaron Cox
i love college...ill have my buddy pick me up a sixer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.