Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small tits....and other body parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porbmw
WTB

Hmmm
Finishing off a car leads to scavenger hunts.

After about 1 and 1/2 years I have my daughters car back on the road. It will be her DD, so I need to get things "right as rain" cuz there's lots of that up here.

In priority, here's what I'm hunting for....
a)GOOD straight/unkinked front hood with little to no rust... I know shipping to Wa is a PITA....but the hood on her car was pronged at one time, not repaired properly, and doesn't close/open properly. We've made as much adjustment to it as we can, without further repair, but it isn't worth extensive repair. In the meantime, it is too difficult for her to open (very hard pull) on the lever, so I will have to make sure car has fuel till this is resolved...

b)Rubber tits..
Alright, that's not what they probably are called...but the rubber grommets that hold the eyebrows in place....The ones in her car have deteriorated to the oint where the eyebrow cannot be held properly in place, and shifts....and results in the headlight hitting on raising/lowering

I really could use 7 good ones, as there is also one of these by the front hood latch.

c)the small metal clips that old the chrome/anodized bar in place on the top/rear of the targa....before the side pieces that go down the sails.
I believe each car is supposed to have 3...I have none for this car...and noen for the NEXT car...so if they are out there....

d)NICE/near perfect...bar as described in the above paragraph...the NEXT car is missing the bar...hopes are to make it close to concours, but a driver....so would be sweet to find a creampuff.

Thanks to all who have helped over the last 1 and 1/2 or so years....it is a challenge, need all the help I can get!
speed metal army
I think I have all of that loot. And im in your province! Give me a PM
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(speed metal army @ Jul 6 2012, 07:15 PM) *

I think I have all of hat loot. And im in your province! Give me a PM

He's Not Kidding agree.gif
SW
porbmw
PM sent
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.