Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 around North Texas Region
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
pitr256
Hi,

I'm looking for a rolling 914 in the Texas region. I already have one 914-6 that I'd like to move over to a new chassis so I'm not expecting it to have an engine or interior; just enough wheels on it that I can put it on a trailer and tow it home.

Preferably looking for a 914 with little or no rust near Dallas. And if you have one available outside of Texas, let me know. Perhaps we can arrange a shipping service for the right price.

Send me a pic and the price you are asking for it.

Thanks,

Peter
pitr256
No longer needed. Thanks.

QUOTE(pitr256 @ Jul 8 2012, 10:42 AM) *

Hi,

I'm looking for a rolling 914 in the Texas region. I already have one 914-6 that I'd like to move over to a new chassis so I'm not expecting it to have an engine or interior; just enough wheels on it that I can put it on a trailer and tow it home.

Preferably looking for a 914 with little or no rust near Dallas. And if you have one available outside of Texas, let me know. Perhaps we can arrange a shipping service for the right price.

Send me a pic and the price you are asking for it.

Thanks,

Peter

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.